New Brunswick Provincial Nominee
More Information Contact Us
How do I apply for PNP in New Brunswick?
To apply, a candidate must first submit an Expression of Interest (EOI). This document can be downloaded on the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee website and emailed directly to the program. If an applicant’s EOI meets the requirements of the program, they may be invited to submit an official PNP application.
New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program streams
See below for currently available NBPNP streams.
- Express Entry Labour Market Stream: For Express Entry candidates. Criteria for this stream has changed previously, and may do so again. Successful applicants obtain 600 additional Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points and an invitation to apply (ITA) at a subsequent draw from the Express Entry pool.
- Skilled Worker with Employer Support: For applicants with an eligible job offer in New Brunswick.
- Entrepreneurial stream: For international entrepreneurs who want to establish and manage a business in New Brunswick.
- Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial stream: For graduates of New Brunswick institutions who go on to start a business in the province.
Eligibility Requirements and Application Procedure
In order to be eligible to submit to the New Brunswick Express Entry PNP, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must have an active Express Entry profile
- Must be currently living and working in New Brunswick
- Must be working in a position at NOC Code 0, A, or B
- Must have a valid language test scores in either English or French equal to Canadian Language Benchmark Level 7 (CLB 7)
- Must have an Educational Credentials Assessment (ECA) showing education equivalent to a Canadian High School diploma
To find out if you are eligible for Canadian immigration, simply complete our free assessment! A member of the Canadim Team will review your eligibility and contact you to discuss your immigration options.